You have an application , you need to make your data persistent, i bet you know how, I’m not the first post regarding this issue, however i would like to show here the practical difference between using the file system (JSR75) and using the RMS on SonyEricsson, Samsung and LG devices.
Follow me on twitter here.
- recent posts
- The discovery of Python
- Android layout inflation and ID’s issue.
- Follow the yellow big road
- 9-patches insight – things you wont read on android’s doc.
- Checking is shit: why Did android team did a poor job for Check Box ?
- Bulding new Android version for ADP2(sapphire).
- Brew yourself an applet… part#1
- When open is not open (hint: not when it’s ajar ;-) )
- sarch tagsAndroid android browse source android source code android source code for SDK android source for 1.5 SDK android source for 1.6 SDK android source for 2.0 SDK Ant development ant exception message ant file seperator ant on linux ant on unix ant on windows ant pitfalls bada bada bews bada developer site building cross-platfrom files file system issue firmware upgrade InputStream skip issue J2ME JSR's version JSR75 LG EVE LG GW620 make MIDP File system problems with upgrade properties property propeties in j2me QT RMS samsung bada samsung devices samsung devices file system problem samsung JTAG Samsung lazy Samsung logging samsung new OS samsung OS developer site samsung stdout
Avatars by Sterling Adventures